Wednesday, October 15, 2014

And We Survived

Hello Everyone! This will be a quick entry. Today was D-Day at work. The organization I work for is a Managed Care Provider Network that provide services to those within the developmental disability population. There's two other MCPN's that secured a contract to continue services in Metro Detroit and we were to learn our fate by a voting process during a public forum. Our residential providers, which I monitor, rallied at the forum to speak on our behalf why we should also secure a contract. After a three and half hour forum we learned that our organization will receive a contract to continue services for the next 18 months starting January 1, 2015. We definitely have to show that they did not make a mistake with us!

In between my reports, I got some homework done during breaks and lunch. Just a few more days to submit my final drafts this Sunday. I was able to schedule a time with a fellow friend that is in need to study for the clinical social work exam. This will definitely help to keep me on track to take the exam this January. Looking forward to the weekend!

Well Until Next Time...

Future Ed.D

No comments:

Post a Comment