Monday, October 13, 2014

Ohh It's Monday

Hello Everyone! There's officially two weeks remaining of my first course. I spent Saturday and most of Sunday evening wrapping up my assignments for Module 6 and didn't post until 11:30 pm Sunday evening. I cannot do this again and procrastinate to finish my class work. The next two weeks require me to review and finalize my Site Description and Topic Exploration annotated bibliographies. I will begin working on this after work so I can submit no later than Saturday.

On the upside, I met with my god-sis today for lunch. We have to do this more often since her job is up the street from mine. I also ran into a classmate from high school that works across the street. Oh what a small world. 

Well back to work!

Until Next Time...

Future Ed.D

No comments:

Post a Comment