Friday, October 10, 2014

It's Friday!

Hello everyone! It's finally the weekend and as usual I'm playing catch up to finish some last minute assignments. I met with my study group yesterday and I'm not the only one ready to wrap up my annotated bibliographies. I finished highlighting areas to write a summary for my possible topic exploration and just need to type up my last two articles. Afterwards, I'll finish my site study description and hopefully submit by the end of the day tomorrow.

Since it's the weekend, I'll get caught up on TV shows I missed earlier this week. Maybe go to the mall for some retail therapy with all these Columbus Day Sales. Outside of that, I'll just try and relax with two weeks remaining before course one wraps up. I'm still thinking about my topic and probably will view some of the resources online that talks about the different stages of the dissertation process.

Well Until Next Time...

Future Ed.D

No comments:

Post a Comment